- 100 levels, broken into several level sets of varying difficulty
- 17 exciting powerups, including earthquakes, ballsplosions, and more.
- Classic mode, which allows you to play levelsets with no powerups and 80’s style graphics
- Fissionball---a unique multiball mode where your ball keeps splitting every time it hits a brick. You can have up to 16 balls on the screen at once.
- Skill bonuses---If you finish a level with the same amount of lives that you started with, you get a skill bonus on the next level. You start the next level with up to 5 balls in Fissionball mode.
- 3 difficulty settings---the Easy setting is geared towards small children, while the hard setting will challenge the best brick breakers.
- Full level editor, with 300 bricks and access to all of Brickout’s features. Once you create a level set, you can upload it to our website from within Brickout.
- Free levelsets will appear on the Delsyd website from time to time.
- High score tracking for Standard and Classic mode games.
- Autosaving---If you press escape to leave a game, your progress is automatically saved. When you start up Brickout again, can click Continue and carry on with your last game.
- HDTV support---Brickout supports all of the most popular screen resolutions, as well as most widescreen modes.
- Highly optimized OpenGL-based game engine, which runs smoothly on any machine with OpenGL support
- A 20+ minute Ambient Techno soundtrack provided by MassiveTracks.net
- A built in music player which supports just about every music format you can name
- Full 3d surround sound support provided by Firelight's FMODex sound and music playback system.